July 13, 2005

a new friend


In this 2 days.i keep calling or send a messg for some one that i just knew.I find him in friendfester,just try to looking some new friend . AND you know what?....................

I make a mistake....................... :D i thing i make him angry?...............................My GOD :D..........its so hard to looking some one who can listen for u when u need them ,exspecialy in my AGE?......................huehuehuehue

Today i call some one that i know for long time and he say his bussy too..............Feel so BORED with my DAY........................

BTW...........................i prepared to go to out island.................................I NEED VACATION...........When i back i will have a lot stroy in here in another blog address.

I forget to LINK it from here coz still messy in theres...........

Hope i still can have a talk to him :D.just wanna hear some voice from this GUY's........................... He have a good voice and he still young ,huahuahahahahahaha.............................

So....................HAve a NICE day for all...keep smile and ENJOY the .COLOUR's Of LIFE................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vacationnya jadi ? have fun aja yah ;)