January 06, 2007

Help me........

Fridays night at 5 JAnuary about at 21.15PM..... just back from working and ready in front of my FAvo BOX........... ready to search,read,listen and bored . What a............. Days.....

Ready get off from there, Tibi come right to have chat.......

" hi......... have a time or me?"
" Ya.........."
" I need talk to some one right now "
" So........... talk to me, we friend"
" You know.......... we all come from outland "
" Ya.............. you , me and other , what happened?.......... having trouble with local people?"
" Some thing like that......."
" May be i can HELP ............ tell me"
" I have relationship with a girl from here,you know that . Right now......... i have a big trouble with her"
" Hm..................... tell me"

Wuich..................... problem with HONEY..... what can i do?......... I LIKE be in lOVE too.

" May i ask you a question. it's maybe not to polite for you"
" Ask me............... "
" You a mother for your 3 kids.......... what can make you giveup for them"
" Crazy............ i will NOT GIVEUP them for anythings. They all my life ........ "
" Here the problem..... 'CARRIE' My girlfriend.... She have 2 kids too .... and i have 2 boys too from my first married. My boy stay with their mothers "
" Good............. so what a problem?"
"Problem is............. I CANT have trust in her " CARRIE" . She to selfish.......... She giveup for the kids. What kind a mother is SHE"
" Hey............. its not easy to raise up a kids alone "
" And she realy let me crazy........... i CANT HAVE my life going like this...... She have two personality..... Some time good ,some time doing BAD things"
" Hey....... every one have a good side and dark side too"
" She............. get suicide for several time........ and get pregnant , I CANT MARRIED with one who i cant TRUST"
" Did you tell her........ that she CANT have anything from you?"
" I did.............. but she doing some crazy thing"
"May i know.............. why you still with her until today?...."
" I NEED doing that thing's. Dont say you dont know what i mean . I need the SAFE one......... i cant get doing that by BUy it from street. I get vomit when i looking a WHORE......... I CANT "
" What a nice to hear you need her for doing SEX "
" No............. i love her too..... but i cant stand any more for her habit"
" Try tell her ..........tell her when she doing a BAD thing, if you realy love her"
" I do.......... i telling her for this 2 years, and SHE still like this . What should i do?....... i want run away from her. please........... help me "
" right now........ you still have live togethers or ?"
" We separate now........... but she always infront of my place everyday wait for me "

Wuich.......... di musim dingin begini............. Nongkrong semalaman........... GILA.............. ga bakalan yach klo gw mach......... huahahahahahaha.... SADIS nech CE.. SETIA banget ( lom tentu yach )

Seperti nya semua yang di kenal menderita yach karena CINTA. Orang tua ku menderita karena cinta pula. KECINTAAN nya pada anak-anak nya membuat mereka menderita. Heran........... kenapa ada CINTA?

SEmua perlu bantuan dalam hidup CINTA mereka.......... terlalu BUTA kah? atau karena itu bukan hal NYATA yg dapat di lihat mata?

No comments: