January 20, 2007

Angel Smile

Hello how are you?..
you really look like an angel it will shine through the laughter and brave through the tears.
i will live through the good and bad.......and remind us each day of the blessings we had...you are in a distance now but remaine in my soul......left­ of thoughts of you my heart remaines whole....
my emotion burns out of control....my heart tells me to go my mind say it is not to be.....my thought come and go but always of you..... there is a time for every love......
our time is not now in the years to come i will....wonder­ how our love would have grow...if only given the chance....



tulisan baru?.......... bukan ini copy dari EMAIL yg di krm ke gw :D. masih tetap merasa MALAS dan BOSAN :D. Ada postingan yg baru tapi baru nulis setengah coang ceritanya. tunggu da MOOD lagi baru disambung.

No comments: