February 03, 2007

When i Found You

To look deep into my soul
And understand the depth of my love
You would need a special eye
Or divine intervention from above.

I know that I love you
I know that I'll never go astray
I know that I love waking up to you
Just being near you each day!

If I had been here before
It would be easier for me to do
But I had not been truly in love
Until that special day that I found you.

I'm sorry that I take you THERE
And I push you to the limit
It's just that I need to know
If your heart is really in it!

I'm going to trust what you've said
And let love grow and just be
Just please don't stop being you
Cause I'm working on being a better me.

In the end there will be two
Who stood the test of time
My heart will still belong to you
And I pray that yours will still be me

No comments: