February 05, 2007

To Love You

Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me

I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me

In the silence........ of my life..... i hear your voice to call me be your love. In the dark of my night.... you come to me and bring me the light

You..... full my loneliness with the mean of love......... I dont want be your number one............ let me be your last one

the last one you love and will forever, Please................. let me beg you...... let me be your last one. I will care for you........ love you......... spoiled you...............make you laugh but ..................never let you Cry

if you cry for me.......... i will be the happiest one.......... i will not let you cry for me........... i will never let you see i leave you coz when i leave you....................... i will hurt too so............. please........ Dear........ be with me,and let me be the last one for you

1 comment:

Sabudi Prasetyo said...

Oh romantic....love tdk pernah berdusta tapi tidak bisa juga dipaksa...

anyway, kayaknya blognya udah ganti template ya....atawa aku yg salah liat kmarin....ada shoutboxnya...kalo nggak salah...warna biru juga...