November 12, 2005

Letter from Annop

Everytime I look at you
I Remember what we had.
And I wonder what went wrong...
Long ago, everything was perfect,
But now I don't seem to know you anymore!

Everytime our gazes meet,
Questioning what we lost,
I wonder why we do this: Acting as though we are strangers.
Now it's like we'll never be the same again.

Everytime you look at me,
Judging me in detail,
I wonder when this happened.
We laughed together, we could talk...
Now we don't know each other anymore.

Everytime you pass my way,
Ignoring me as is it...
I wonder what I've done 'Cause
I don't remember being mean.
Now it doesn't matter anyway...

Everytime I think of us
My heart feels so heavy...
I wonder if we could start again,
Try to forget our mistakes.
Nevertheless, I know we

No comments: